Engineering & Inspection Services (EIS) is a full service engineering, design and inspection firm based in Metairie, Louisiana. In addition to Project/Design Engineering, EIS provides Plant and Reliability Engineering support. Our primary expertise is on equipment upgrades and replacements requiring the following engineering disciplines:
EIS emphasizes safety, reliability, constructability and ergonomics in each design. This is achieved through the use of the following project development and execution principles, as well as consistent use of industry best practices, codes and standards, and industry-leading software technologies.
|The EIS Competitive Advantage|
Providing quality technical services to our clients is emphasized throughout all EIS operations. To achieve both the highest quality work possible and maintain diligent cost controls, EIS employs the following practices:
- Using stringent hiring techniques and criteria. Our primary goal is to employ experienced plant personnel.
- Average Engineering experience level company wide is 20 years.
- Project Engineering experience level is 15 years.
- Design experience level company wide is 17 years.
- EIS provides ongoing training to keep personnel current on the latest standards and tools in their specific discipline
- Managing staff levels in accordance to current job requirements.
- We utilize industry best practices and engineering standards.
- Weekly tracking of all costs and schedule.
Maintain the highest levels of safety.
- Our OSHA RCIR (Recordable Case Incident Rate) is 0.0.
- Our OSHA LWCR (Lost Work Case Rate) is 0.0.
In addition to EISí professional engineering services, we also offer on-site technical staffing of:
- TAR Coordinators
Our goal is to build strong relationships with our clients, allowing us to truly understand their technical needs and to address those needs in the most effective and efficient ways possible.